About This Class
This class is about the opportunities and challenges of building an upcycled apparel or accessories brand. As the concept of upcycling gains popularity worldwide, instructor Noor Bchara demonstrates how to successfully launch and scale an upcycled apparel or accessories brand, based on her own experience of founding NOORISM, a repurposed denim brand and teaching about Upcycling at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City.
This course promises to give you the tools to successfully launch and scale your idea for an upcycled apparel or accessories brand.
Once you sign up, you'll receive:
- Lifetime access to 4 modules of on-demand video lessons.
- Access to the Upcycle Design Community private Facebook group where you can interact with current and former students and join our brainstorming sessions.
- Access to bonus reading materials, worksheets, templates and more...
This content packed class brings together Noor's top 25 lessons including:
- The definition, terminology and history of upcycling.
- Where and how to source pcycled materials.
- How to do production of upcycled products and how to scale it.
- How to sell and market an upcycled apparel or accessories brand.